Structural Engineering Software Tools
Advanced yet easy-to-use engineering design tools compatible with third party structural engineering software to facilitate the analysis and design of structures.
The main goal of the tools developed by TILMAN Engineering Solutions LLC is to facilitate the structural engineer’s tasks and increase work production in the most practical manner. Each tool is compatible with various products of Computers and Structures, Inc. using CSI Application Programming Interface (API). The tools read results from CSI software to perform certain tasks, run analysis for CSI model from within the tools, send back information and assign it to the model. Detailed capabitlties of each tool are described next.
Wall Cracking Tools
Wall Cracking Tool is a powerful, practical and easy-to-use application developed to analyze shear walls for cracking and automatically assign the appropriate stiffness modifiers back into the model of CSI software. Wall Cracking Tool supports the following features and more:
- Perform precise analysis of building shear walls to obtain economical but code compliant design without under or over designing of shear walls
- Seamlessly connect to CSI software, SAP2000® and ETABS®
- Original CSI model is never modified
- Save as CSI original model and interactivally run analysis from within the tool for stress check
- Automatically check wall stresses vs cracking stress limit per various concrete design codes or user defined
- Specification of user defined cracking stress limit that can also be independent of concrete strength
- Design codes supported: ACI, Australian, British, Canadian, EuroCode, Indian, Italian, Mexican, New Zealand, Singapore, Turkish
- Allow for selection of specific walls
- Allow for selection of specific load combinations
- Analyze stresses for load combinations consisting of gravity, seismic and wind linear static, nonlinear static, response spectrum, linear and nonlinear time history cases
- User control over cracked and uncracked stiffness modifiers
- Automatic assignment of stiffness modifiers as requirde by code
- Review results in GUI in a tabulated concise manner and saved in a text file
- User manual and verification examples included
- Evaluation version available with cracking stress limit set to a specific value and cannot be overwritten
Click on Wall Cracking Tools button below and you will be directed to the specific product page. You can request an evaluation version download or add the tools you would like to purchase to cart and proceed to checkout.
Pile Group Tools
Pile Group Tool is a powerful, practical and easy-to-use application developed to analyze and design pile group foundation subjected to all kind of loading. Pile Group Tool supports the following features and more:
- Seamlessly connect to CSI software, SAP2000®, ETABS® and CSiBridge®
- Automatically retrieve joints with restraints, spring supports and links when present in the existing CSI model
- Run analysis in CSI software if model is found unlocked and no reactions can be obtained
- Analysis of pile group when configuration is known
- Design of optimum configuration within variables and constraints set forth by the user
- Piles can have different compression and tension capacity
- Self weight of pile cap can be automatically included
- Analysis and design is performed for axial loading and bi-axial moments.
- Analysis and design for load combinations consisting of gravity, seismic and wind linear static, nonlinear static, response spectrum, linear and nonlinear time history cases
- Loads can be applied at pile group centroid or at x and y offsets
- Loads can be scaled by a user specified scale factor while in the tool interface
- Graphical display of pile group configuration including individual pile demands and color coded D/C ratio
- Automatic highlight of the governing results for easy reference
- Interactive review of analysis and design both graphically and in tables
- Summary of results can be viewed on the screen in a tabulated concise manner and also saved in a text file
- User manual and verification examples included
- Evaluation version available with pile capacities and pile spacings set to specific values and cannot be overwritten
Click on Pile Group Tools button below and you will be directed to the specific product page. You can request an evaluation version download or add the tools you would like to purchase to cart and proceed to checkout.
Our team currently develops structural engineering tools that are available on the Products page for download. Our services include the following:
- Technical support for the licensed versions of the tools TILMAN develops.
- On-demand services to develop structural engineering tools that can perform certain tasks to serve your office’s specific design needs.
- Modeling and Analysis services
- Third party peer review
We are glad to receive your valuable comments that will definitely help us improve the functionalities of our products. Send us emails to firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback on the released version of the tools or if you are interested on receiving more information about the on-demand development services. Contact us at email@example.com for all other technical support related questions.
We strive to respond to all queries, received from our existing and potential customers, on the same day if we receive your email by 9pm EST. Othewrise, we will respond to your queries on the morning of the next day, 7 days a week. Please send your queries to the following email addresses:
- Potential customer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New and existing licensing: email@example.com
- Technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback and general information: email@example.com
Go to Contact us Form